Papers must be submitted on or before July 22, 2018. Please submit your papers to the Symposium Secretariat at email@example.com. After receiving your paper, we will send an email confirmation to the speaker or lead author.
The following instructions are for authors submitting papers to MABS 25. All papers will be published in the MABS 25 Proceedings on a USB stick.
Papers must be submitted in Microsoft® Word format (.docx), using the enclosed template. The template ensures a consistent appearance of the papers when published. Papers that do not adhere to the template may be returned to the author for correction.
Your paper (text, figures and tables) must be in one document. Before submitting your paper, please reduce the bit depth (color quality) and resolution of your figures to keep the file size to a manageable level. If you are submitting multiple papers, each paper must be in a separate document.
For ease of tracking, include in the file name the submission number allocated to your paper when you have submitted the abstract e.g., for Submission Number 5 call the paper “P05-LASTNAME.docx”. The submission number is also included in the notification letter on the paper’s acceptance to the conference program sent to you by the secretariat.
Your paper will be converted into a pdf document and published as is. No other changes or corrections will be made by the MABS 24 organizing team.
Paper Formatting Instructions
- The full paper should be sent to the conference secretariat by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- File formats should be Microsoft Word (*.docx).
- Your submission number as it appears in your notification message should be included in the file name.
- Paper should be written in English and should not exceed 20 pages including figures.
- Do not use logo paper.
- Page margins are 2.5 cm (1 inch) from each side.
- The paper should be with single line spacing, written in Times New Roman font, size 12.
- Title should be center-aligned, typed in CAPITAL LETTERS in 14 point in BOLD.
- Leave one line space and then list authors’ names, center-aligned. First name – first and then last name. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Leave one line space and in the next line list full affiliations of all authors, center-aligned.
- Leave two lines space and then begin the abstract, font size 10.
- Below the abstract, skip one (1) line down and start your paper. It is recommended to conform to the following paper structure: Objective of the paper, methodology, results and conclusions.
MABS 25 Full Paper Template – Download in Word